Monday, September 29, 2008

Dreams

DREAMS Dreams are a succession of images, thoughts or emotions passing through the mind during sleep. I think dreams are unique, and each dream seems to be totally different. Though since I have been a little girl I have a recurring dream. It is me walking slowly up a dark stairway to this area with a lot of doors and I seem to know it is a very scary place because I am hesitant to keep walking. Infact I am scared stiff., and I think there is something horrid inthere. I awaken with a racing heart and am very frightened. I dream this dream several times over a 3 year period......Now another recurring dream is I can levitate, that is I can actually lift my body above the ground and float around anywhere I want. Now this is a cool dream and it is so real that before I awake I can not wait to tell everyone and then to my dismay I awaken to find it is only a dream.....OH.....SHUCKS! ...Another dream is that I have won the lottery and am so exzuberant and happy only to find that I awaken to nothing and I am very disgruntled...Another dream was me driving over a bridge near Walmart and landing upside downin the water and watching the water go past my window only to awaken and be so happy that it wasn't true.....I think I dream every night but forget the dreams later.......Are dreams really a trip to the unconscious while we are conscious? No one knows and that makes the experience even more tanalizing. ............Well I gotta go take my son to school.....See you in my dreams....Oh wouldn't it be neat if two people dreamed the same dream and could relate to it. OH I AM NOW LEAVING..SILLY ME!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I have a reoccuring dream of snow almost every night. I have no idea what it means. I'm thinking it could mean sthat I am cold. Since I sleep with so many fans turned on.

I have 2 books all about dreams and what they mean. I will have to look in there and see what these things mean.