Wednesday, October 1, 2008

First Day Of School

My little red-haired beauty will be starting headstart today. I was astonished when her Mom told me she was going. She is a baby to me though she is three. Her other children are in school and this little girl really wants to go to school. She has her bookbag ready to go. She is very smart and is very thoughtful. She wants everything to be calm and o.k.. I am wondering thouh if she will cry. Most of my children did cry on the first day of school and they made me cry too. I remember when my oldest daughter was starting College, my youngest was starting kindergarten..so I have been at sending kids to school for a long time. Now my son[really he is my grandson whom I raised as my own] is in the 8th grade. Last night He and I attended a Christain Crusade at our civic center along with my granddaughter and daughter..Also this is the first time I saw my 14 year old granddaughter actually stand and talk to a boy whom she likes and likes her..That granddaughter is so pretty, sweet and beautiful and is a good girl. I have so many grandchildren that each of them have so many things going on that I never get bored hearing their excitement and woes....Well I willsee how the little one does this morning on her first day of school later today. Meanwhile I have to go to Lowe's to pick up my new kitchen sink , cabinets and supplies. Will catch you later.......Have a nice day

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I always hear it first from your blog! Irene's News channel 2! Hear it here first!
Laughs!

I can't believe Nevaeh is starting school. Gina came up here yesterday and didn;t mention it. Maybe it was where they were in a rush. She will no doubt love school.

I am so happy you're getting your cabinets and things for your kitchen! Yah!!! I hope it is ready in time for ThanksGiving!

Call me * Love you
Crystal~