Friday, October 3, 2008

This car stops at all yard sales

On our way to Paintsville, my daughter spotted every yard sale along the way, trying to keep our priorities straight and get our business done first. We went to the dollar mart and goodwill and I sneaked over to fashion bug..Their summer tops were on sale and I tried on about 25 of them ande bought 6 of them for $19.99. Boy, was that a bargain! At goodwill i bought a pair of sketchers. and on our way back we stopped at our first yard sale..........{I do not know why this writing looks like this} It is crazy. I bought a plant and a leather tufted throw rug for my son..At the next sale I bought a lamp.. You just never know what you will find. Earlier I bought a leather coat for my hubby and bathrugs. Saturday I hope to attend a sale by the Humane Society under the parking garage. I had a yard sale already and did really good and gave the rest to the helping hands. ......Gotta go make my car payment, phone, dsl, insurance and pawn shop. There's a good possibility that I will be pretty broke after this. Gasoline is still high and it cost $20.00 just to go to Paintsville and I thunk I only get 15 miles per gallon. Oh, by the way my kitchen may get a makeover starting today. I already bought everything at Lowe"s. My son may do me the honor of working his butt off to tear the floor out and put in a new sink, cabinets and flooring..It will be appreciated..Good Day!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I just love yard sales. They are the best. Gina and I went to lots of yard sales the other day too. We hit up about 5 at Ceder, the humane society sale and one on hambley. After I dropped Gina off.. Johna nd I went to even more. They were all across chloe from the top of the hill to the end. We also stopped at one at shelbiana.

fun, fun, fun!
Call me!