Monday, October 6, 2008

I LOVE MY LHASA APSO

Am I the luckiest thing or what? My daughter's good friend gave me a beautiful ckc registered lhasa apso..I had to look up his breed in order to spell the breed correctly. He is snow white with brown tipped ears and lovely groomed hair, bangs in his face..He slept by my feet last night. He is housebroken and is a real gentleman. I fell in love with him immediately..He is of medium size but he is a handful, literally. I took him out in the car. He sat very still and obeyed my commands. He is a dream dog....but my cats are wary of him. They are watchful because he jumps at them. I keep him on a little leash for now...He has a big black round nose and big brown eyes and he is F..L..U..F..F..Y. ................I named him Lincoln, "Link" for short. His other name was Bandit, but I think he looks like a Lincoln..........Gotta go and take him outdoors ....duty calls....Nite..Nite.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

He is so cute. I can't wait to see him again and play with him.

But mom... I thought his name was Holister Limo ? I've been calling him Limo for days now. Why the change in names? I love Link too though. But will have to re-train my brain to his new name since I gave Holister Limo in my head already. Cute name though!

Gina said...

Im glad you two get along good. He is so cute!