Thursday, October 2, 2008

She had a LOVELY first day

Yes she did and boy was it a smooth day for her mom. I think dad was a little sad and wondered if she would cry. Yes I am talking about my little red-haired beauty with the big brown eyes and little chubby cheeks. This little girl is a real little lady with a mind of her own. She calls me "Mom" because "Her Mom" calls me Mom. She loves Bratz dolls. She has so many and she lokes to keep them in their birthday suit, no matter how pretty their clothes are she tears them off and pulls off their feet. We don't care cause she loves them the way she loves them...naked. Her big sissy keeps all her stuff in her room and "FORBID" anyone that enters her room will get their eye balls picked out and fed to the lions. She is just protecting her identity and beware if you enter.....But really she is a gentle lil girl....just don;t get in her stuff. Well My red-haired beauty had a lovely day at headstart..Her Mom peeped in on her and she was sitting like a lady doing her work..She already says she has lots of friends.......ut..o....they better not try to get HER bratz dolls. She might be like big sissy and let-em have it.......not the dolls. She never cried, neither did mom , nor did I. I was happy for her. Now Mom's nest is empty and the house is too quite and the backseat toddler seat is now empty in my car. Every child deserves its independence and we must let them go, though it pulls on our heart strings and leaves a lump in our throat..That little girl did sowell, she deserves a reward.....so her mom bought her a new lil bike ( with training wheels) while she was in school.. Oh by the way, Crystal when YOU read this , last night on America's got talent, on this final show the large, nice black guy won and hewas so happy he cried and told his mom he loves her and Jerry Springer called him a crybaby...The 2nd place was the young man than sang. I think the winner was deservant as he san so beautiful, though I do not like opera, I liked his way of singing.....I willbe going to Paintsville today with my daughter and we shall sop, shop, shop. By the way Ruth is getting betterand got to drink a coke finally and her sister put her some make up on andshe was up and acting better. She told all of them about me, your dad and Trevez visiting.........I am looking forward to a big opiece of birthdaycake???????? Invite me andtell me where when and I will come with my gifts.....Everyone:::::::Please have a nice day and remember.."JESUS LOVES YOU.......and so do I.

No comments: