Friday, September 19, 2008

Playing Games

I love playing Scrabble. It is my favorite. Years ago I played with friends and family. Now I play on "Pogo.com and I also like "Whomp". It is a little strange to play with an unknown opponent. Thatcomputer tries to outsmart me but I usually win with a score way over 300. The computer also comes up with words that I"ve never heard of and sometimes right as I am playing my computer goes bizzark and knocks me off. I love maqking words from words. I have a habit, no matter where I am I will get words from words. Sometimes from a billboard or any sign. I also like watching word games as Wheel Of fortune. I have watched it for years, along with "jeopardy'. Other games I enjoy are "Rummy", and Monopoly, and also some kinds of games on the scratch off lottery tickets, but I honestly believe if I bought 500 one dollar tickets and scratched them off I would probably win 12 dollars...Is this a rip-off or what? Do I get mad when I lose while playing any game....you bet your booties I do, but that is quite normal , and my mom always said it is a sin to play games for money. Well that is called gambling.As long as you do this in moderation and know about the pit falls I guess it is o.k. Though I rarely buy a lottery ticket , they sure are fun and I wish I had a truckload right now.........Have fun with your games...Remember it's not how you play the games it is whether you win or lose .......l

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I love playing pogo.com too. My favorites are word whomp, tumble bees, sweet tooth, solitare and ali bubba slots. I have over a million tokens! But I've been playing for over 5 years now off and on.

I'm glad you like it. We will help you learn how to play inklink soon. You will LOVE it!

Love you & Call Me~
Crystal

Unknown said...

I played pogo.com.
But today, i am more into online rummy.