Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ellen For Vice President

On my other blog the part was omittd where I was going to vote Ellen Degenerest as the running mate candidate, don't you think? She too is stupid and funny so she and Mike could really rock in the White House. I do not know if Mike has a wife so I do not know who would be first lady, and it would not matter because Mike would see to it things do not et down and dirty. Ellen could do her wierdo dance with Mike and our energy problems would be solved............Gotta go see what I can do to get these two folks on my ballet. They are the two funniest people I have never met ....I see them everyday in my living room and that's more than I can say about Obama or Mccain... ..... .... .... .... ...........................................................................................................................jj.... ......................................................................................................................................................................................... ..... ..... ..

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I'm not so sure about Ellen for Vice President. She is fun, she makes me laugh, I love her silly dances, she has a pretty smile and I really enjoy her show and her in general. HOWEVER I think Jerry Springer should run for vice president! He is used to dealing with all the crazies and madness. If he can handle those folks that come on his show, he can surely handle running this country.

There wouldn't be much killing in war either. He could order everyone to throw their shows (3 inch heels preferred) at the bad guys. He could even make them rassle each other in a kid pool filled with banana pudding with a 500 pound woman as referee. LOL

Perfect!

I am about ready to call you, a few more minutes. You better answer that phone little girl or I will blister your hind-end! LOL!

Love ya,
Crystal~

Crystal said...

Hey Mom!! I wrote this poem while I was bored. See if it will bring a smile to your face. It sure did mine!

Once upon a day of fall,
I saw the most beautiful man of them all;
He was tall and strong and hair of brown,
Surely he would be my king with a crown.

His smile fed my soul and melted my heart,
He got closer to me and let out a large fart!
The aroma filled the air and filled the sky,
It was so darn bad I thought I would die.

I tried to look past the smell so bad,
I think this incident made him very sad.
I gave him a smile so quick and dear,
He started walking even closer and got so near.

He hiked up his leg and let out a big shit,
I just about died from taking a hissy fit.
The brown poo fell right into the floor,
It ran passed grandpa and under the door!

The brown stain surounded his pants,
He then asked me sweetly if I cared to dance.
We danced under the stars out on the porch,
Grandpa had to rid the smell and lite up a torch.

He leaned in to my face for a fast little kiss,
And all of a sudden he started taking a piss.
All I could feel was hot stinky pee,
His pants were now soaked down to the knee.

I looked over the shit and the smelly pee,
I think this handsome fellow has his eye on me.
I went in for a kiss but a bugger fell out,
He got so embarrassed he started to pout.

I gave him a hug and a sweet little smile,
He took off in a scurry and ran for a mile.
I followed my lad so handsome to me,
the one with the urine down to his knee.

I met him at the willow tree,
Where we pooped and pissed and got to be free.
We pooped to our hearts content,
This handsome man was heaven sent.

We now live happy in a house full of shit,
Just be careful if you ever come over for a sit.
Step over the poopies and watch out for the pee,
I hope you enjoy visiting my hubby and me!!!

The End
By: Crystal Gibson !!!WARNING THIS EXCELLENT MATERIAL IS COPYRIGHT!!!!LOL

LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!!