Monday, September 8, 2008

A Foggy Morning

I awakened at 4;30 a.m. I do not know why I am so alert this time of morning. But I cover my head and force myself back to sleep till 6;00 a.m. I made coffee and folded clothes and watched the "Today Show". I heard that on 9-11....Obama and Mccain are meeting in New York to speak about the tradegy of 9.l l...They will hold off and campaigning ads against each other, kinda like a cease fire of a cold war. Is this nice or what?????????????? I tooke my son to Hardies' to eat breakfast and to one stop for tic-tacs. When I let him out a cute girl ran off with him into school. He is very handsome and popular with the girls..He has a habit of using foul language which he says everyone uses even his coach, but somehow I can not accept this. Oh well, then I dropped off a donation at the thrift shop. It is so foggy this morning I can barely see the cars coming unless they have lights on. It is supposed to rain tomorrow, and hopefully it will cool the air and omit the fog. We have a forest fire near us and I can smell it. Yesterday my daughter and granddaughter rode around with me. We had a very, very good time and we might go to Gattiland tonight..Earlier I had 2 grandsons overnight and they were good boys, both ten years.....sometimes they et meaness in them and climb on the buildings and fuss with the neighbor boy accross the street. One of these grandsons stayed awake all night. One has black hair and one has blonde hair. They are so cute and I know they dearly love their Mamaw. I love them too. Today I am going to clean out the car. It is a new car and I do not treat it like it is new. I am messy and need to shine er up today. If I sit down very long I will get sleepy so I will get out of here and get busy. Thank you Lord for this day and I know all good things come from you..Have a nice day.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Hi mom!
I'm glad to hear you had a good day.

Call me!~

Gina said...

Hey Mom! Your blog is soooo pretty, I love all the pink colors and flowers!