Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I almost got a new kitchen

My kitchen is older and needs updated so I talked my better half into buying all new cabinets, new sink, new floor........well, almost until he could see no reason whatsoever to get rid of what we have.....my son was going to do the work, but he still whined and got himself into a tazmanian fit and my son and I watched in awe as our plans went right down the drain.. That's a man for you. Well I ended up getting to at least move one little cabinet around and I pouted the whole time , but I acted so nice to him he was in question.. I said to myself, heck if life hands you lemons...make some lemonade.SO.....I did good for evil and fixed him a big mansize supper. Now how nice was that? Oh, but still I'm getting a new freezer......and I'll still use it against my better half in other little ways I'll see to it that he knows I really wanted a new kitchen..........I almost got a new one......might sometime....in the meantime I really like my old outdated kitchen.........From me....to you

2 comments:

Crystal said...

awww mom! If I had the money I'd buy you a mansion with a kitchen fit for the queen that you are!! Your kitchen is so pretty. I bet you are excited about getting a new freezer. I can't wait to hear from you again.

Oh By the way!!1 YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!!!!

Gina tagged John & Caleb. Now I am tagging YOU and TREVEZ.

Here are the rules.

You have to make a new diary post and tell 7 things about yourself. Then you have to tell 7 things about Trevez.

After you share the 7 things about each other you have to tag 7 more people. But you don't know 7 people on here yet and Gina and I have already been tagged. So you don't have to tag anyone. You just have to now make a post about 7 things of you, and 7 facts about Trevez!

Happy Tagging! I will go list my 7 things about John and Caleb now. Visit if ya want!

Love ya!
Crystal

Irene said...

hello little missy. I am watching 'Dirty Jobs' with Mike Rowe. I laughed my head off. He is on a pig farm. Now he is in New York cleaning gum off the street. How is Brayden doing? He looks like a puppy I have seen on calenders and in books. make another picture of him right in ..the middle of some flowers, even artifical ones. Give my boys kisses for me.....loveya