Thursday, September 18, 2008

IT WILL SOON BE ELECTION DAY

Oh my goodness, I haven't made my mind up yet, Mccain...Obama...Mccain...Obama. Which one do I want. ?I usually vote for the best looking candidate, but there is no 'best looking candidate'. So, let me think, I got to speak personally to Mccain. Oh, by the way, he has the softest hands........Do I think a president must have soft hands? I really never thought about it. Now Obama is tall and lean and healthy looking and lately he has made me laugh and I really do like Joe Biden. I like his smile. Now that Sarah Palen has such a big mouth that I turn her to mute. My husband thinks she is pretty, but I don't think any thing about her......I still think Bill Clinton is handsome. Well I can't vote for either's looks so let me think.....I want our country safe, that would be Mccain..but I don't trust him because he might start the 'draft' back...and I have 8 grandsons and 3 granddaughters. I thinkObama would be better to the 'po-folks' and would help with their medical . Now I like that "stimulus check' and I think Obama is for this.It seems like though Obama wants Kentucky's votes he won't show up in our neck of the woods. Mccain...Obama....Mccain....Obama?????????????????????????????????Just get a load of this weird poem:...I don't know for whom to vote...I just want one who won't sink my boat...I want the one who is better looking...and hope that meanwhile he's not crooking...I want the one who makes me laugh...and cuts my taxes flat in half...I want the one who loves his spouse..and hides no secrets in the "white house...I'll vote the man who likes Kentucky..and will not think that we are 'sucky'. ..so I still think that I will vote..for the one that will not rock my vote.............Obama..Mccain..IT"S DRIVING ME INSANE.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I think Bill Clinton was the best president we ever had.. Don't you agree? So what if he partied it up in the white house!? He was such a great president. Okay... maybe I just say that because he is cute! *laughing Out Loud*

John Mccain is NO cutey! Obama is not cute at all either. So who will we vote for? I call it quits, they need to get 2 new people to run. I vote for ELVIS guy on America's Got Talent for the next president!