Friday, September 26, 2008

Not Just Another Day

This morning is so cool and it is sprinkling a little rain. I am up early and have taken my son to school. On the way he is already planning his weekend. He wants to spend the night with Zak and Sat. night he going to see a comedian at the civic center with a different friend, all expenses paid. He has lots of friends and likes to be with a crowd just like his aunt Robin use to be as a teen. Well today I may go to Walmart to get puppy meds for my daughter's puppy. He is under the weather and I love him so much...This morning at 5:a.m. I was at the computer playing scrabble, and I won three games out of four. I love scrabble..I almost forgot to awaken my son for school because I was engulfed in my game...My good deed for the day is I let four cars out in traffic..Believe you me these same people would run right over top of me, but maybe my good deed will wear off on them...The only phone call I have received is a tollfree number that I do not recognize so I pick up the phone and lie it down..Well don't they know if I had money my car would not be only empty..How rude of them. I don't know if I owe them or not, but my credit is not the greatest.....Anyway I will turn my ringer off for a while and have a cup of coffee. Everyday is a new day that the Lord has given me and it is up to me to be happy in it...No day is "Just another day because each day is a Special Day. I hope it rains a lot because I smell a forest fire somewhere near our woods,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Happy Friday.....Hope you have a ood weekend.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

sounds like you had a pretty good day. call me ~