Saturday, September 6, 2008

Forget the new freezer

I so much thought I was getting a new freezer. I was glad to get rid of my old one. Well , I ordered one at Lowe's and waited for it to come in, and it has been weeks, and now it comes in and it turns out that it is a refrigerator instead of a freezer. How stupid is that? I am tired of fooling with them and I have rearranged my kitchen space so I have decided to buy a new kitchen sink and the works. Let's hope the better half won't take a hissy fit when he hears about it. I now have access to a small freezer that someone is giving me. It will be smaller, but it will do. So much with that. Last night I took my son to the skating rink.. His little girlfriend was goin to be there. You know he can be wild about a little girl and they will call call call and .....then he quickly gets her off his list and he will be talkin to another and I can barely keep their names straight. My older son is attending a weddin of his best friend today They had practice last night at the gazebo in the park. I think he attended a bachelor party held for his friend in his brand new double wide, that will cost him $150,000 when it is paid for. Well my son's truck is not here yet at 9;a.m. I hope he is over his party before he drives home. My black n white cat tried to bite me when I lookes at her fur. This cat was raised as a human because it's cat momma would not nurse her and I fed her with an eye dropper. She was about 3 inches long. Now she is hateful and won't let me pet her and she will bite me. How stupid can you get. I raised a devil cat.....maybe she is a smartie.aleck humancat. I still love her even though she is bi-polar. I also have a turtle. He was given to me by someone on free-cycle. He has a red neck and came from the beach of the Bahama's. He stays in water and when I feed him he comes up to the top and grabs the food that floats in the water above his head. He is a cutie .His name is '"Tortie'. My younger son named him........I guess he is a 'him;.Does anyone know how to tell if it is a boy or a girl? Oh well I'll get away from this computer and start my day....Hope you have a great one. In thw meantime I just might get a freezer....even if it isn't new.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

hehe~ That is funny about your bipolar kitty. Is it the black and white one? The one that had babies a few months ago? I *love* your tom cat. I like when he falls asleep in the wooden baby bed. His big butt is nearly too big for it, yet he fits himself in it and snores away. Too cute!!

Your turtle is adorable!! One day I may just act as though I am looking at him and slip him right into my pocket! *Laughing Out Loud* He may bite me though! Which makes me wonder.... Does the turtle bite ? I heard they don't let up their bite until it thunders. Living around here they would never let up their bite because it only rains 2 times a year now-a-days.

Call me!!!