Thursday, September 4, 2008

I have been tagged
Gina has tagged me.............................................................................#1. I love to draw and write poetry.............#2 I love to to yard sales....#3 I am very defensive when it comes to me and my family.....#4 I love keeping clothes immaculate,matching them up and keeping them neat...#5 I love driving...everywhere.anytime....#6 It is my belief that everyone should practice the golden rule #7 I am a very thankful person, and I am easy to please. I get more gratification from giving rather than receiving ..........................It's my turn to tag someone and it will be Trevez

2 comments:

Crystal said...

You sound a lot like me. Or at least I hope so! I think we have a lot of things in common. We love nature, flowers, plants, animals, soft things. I am so happy that I took those things from you. It has helped me see the beauty in life. I do believe that you have passed it to me, and I am now passing it to my little ones. Caleb & Cameron love showing off their flowers they planted and watching for birds and feeding ducks. Thank you for giving me and so many others the love of beauty.

Love you!
Crystal~

Irene said...

Crystal The best things in life in life are free...the soft rain falling against your windowpane..the sunset as it goes down slowly accross the mountains, the birds singing in the dawn of a new day...a lovely flower noddin it's head in the wind and that wind carressing your face, and a glistening snow that blankets the backyard.And you welcome a warm hug from your babies and the love of your life....a good night's sleep,to awaken to a new day. All of these things are free at no cost from our Lord Jesus...Isn't this so great. ....Have a good day and Enjoy your free gifts.....