Sunday, April 26, 2009

You Are As Old As You Feel

Getting a few years on, I don't allow my age to keep me from doing all the things I like to do. I like lifting weights, walking, and keeping up with a 14 yr.old. That will keep young as I also am friends with all his friends. They respect me and I usually cart them all around whenever they needa ride to and from.My grandson is a very popular 14yr.old. He just got back from Knoxville, Tenn.from an AMAT meetimg with friend,Dalton,his Dad andMom.They are verytrustworthy people and The dad worksfor the fire dept. Some friends are always paying his way to the movies.They likehis good sense of humor and the factthat he is so rambuncious.But I stay on mytoes and keep up. I really do not think I look my age,buteven if I do, I am a good person.I still go theyouthful clothes, in honor of my sister. She always dressed beautifully young and always got compliments. So, enough about me. Like I said one is as youthful as one wants to be. That's all folks, have a good evening.

No comments: