Thursday, April 23, 2009

Viewing My Daughter's Pictures

I have never ever seen so many beautiful family pictures until I viewed Gina's picture albums. She is a top notch and very professional photographer. She has been one since she was about 12 years old. I use to order very expensive backgrounds from special companies and she awed everyone with her perfect photography. She has every event, every happening and just plain living. Her little girls are so photogenic. Some of these pics should be in a magazine. She is such a sweet loving mother and since she was a lil girl, she has mothered many babydolls, including one adopted babydoll, Kayla, whom her lil sister let her adopt. Also Gina babysat a little baby for a few years, and she also took pictures of him many times. The pictures were top rated then too. Everyone would ask if they were taken at a photography studio. She has an only son with blue eyes and a cute smile. The daughters are brown-eyed and red headed and might I say they are "FIESTY". They rule the roost. Temper....yes. But Makenzie usually gets her way and Nevaeh will give in and let it go. Sometimes when Nevaeh sneaks into Makenzie's stuff, she makes sure she puts it back before school is out. These lil girls are so so pretty and so loving. I ask Nevaeh if she gives "my sugar away to the other granny' (as a joke only) and she says " here, Mamaw, your sugar is still right here, and she turns her lil chubby cheeks up to my face for a kiss. But really, I want Gina's children to have all the love the whole family can give her. She is my special girl. Makenzie brought home some proofs from school and you would not believe how that child is growing up. She looks like a model and I am so proud of her. She is so smart, I really think she is a genius. Her big brown eyes shine with smartness and happiness. These kids get anything they want and they deserve it because they are very good. Kade sometimes takes the back seat to the girls. The girls will come from their other granny's with an Easter basket and they don't bring him one. I am wondering why Kade didn't get one because boys are expecting the same things the girls get. I always try to be exactly even with all of them. Kade is special and needs special care. He is sweet and trusting and to look into his big blue eyes makes me want to squeeze him. He has the sweet, innocent look. But Kade has a mind of his own and tells the sisters off occasionally. He loves them not to fuss. Their dad forgot to e-mail them yesterday and the girls were very upset. Anytime you ever promise something to a child, you should follow-up with it. They are smart and will remember. All in all, as I look at these pictures I am reminded of what a wonderful Mommy Gina is to her children. They are getting along good in school and love playing with each other at home. It was a joy to visit last night.There was so many pictures that I had to leave the rest for viewing later. I, too, love taking pictures and am just like Gina. Her sister is a perfect photographer too. Her pictures are so clear, they make your eyes water. She also takes pictures of nature, as flowers, the sunset, cloudy skies and her two special lil boys, whom are the love of her life. I rarely want to be in pictures. I never think I am "ready' for a pic. Though I have some special ones too...bye now..

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Yes! I was looking at all of her pictures and she does take some of the best pictures in the world. So many!!

I remember her big blue "real" photography background that she had at like age 12!

Makenzie is so sweet and so beauiful. And so is Nevaeh. I can see myself in both of them. They are so lovely and such happy girls.

And then there is Kade. Whom also happens to be Cameron's "bestest friend in the whole entire world!." Cameron would fight a shark for his "bestest buddy."
Kade has the most beautiful eyes ever. I love his soft, innocent look. Such a sweet little angel boy. And so soft and cuddley!

The kids have so mnuch fun! Always having a blast and with a smile on their face and laughter in the room.