Saturday, April 18, 2009

Down At The Carnival

Boy, Oh Boy..did I have a great time riding all the rides..(I don't think so) said the Adventureous Irene. You could twist me around a couple a times and I hit the deck. But I took Caleb to the carnival to retrieve Trevez. Caleb had already been there before so he and I walked around, before he and I ate at McDonald's. We spotted Trevez, high in the air, his shoes flying off and him trying to get his swing hooked up with Dalton's. My gosh , if those swings came loose they would end up in the upper in of town . He was so excited that he went off in a bound, his friend following suit. They rode it all as Dalton's Dad is with the fire dept. and they got VIP wrist bands. So they partied till 15 till 11pm and I called him on his cell and he said he was going home with Nathan, Ethan and Dalton. Trevez is like the Pied Piper. They follow Trevez all arouns. His teacher once said "Trevez can tell the class "jump" and the kids will say, "how high?" He is having a hillbilly vacation with his sun-burned face and arms. He is my handsome sweetie and I love him so much. He is vert thoughtful of me and his Papaw. My caleb is a true gentleman, with manners and a heart full of love. I love taking him with me as we communicate very well together. He is so cute with his long silky hair, big blue eyes and dimpled chin just like his Mommy. He will soon be 11 yrs. old. My grandchildren are growing up and I want them to stay little. Lauren is having such a good time with her friends, she is like Trevez, she has lots of friends and is such a good girl and so pretty. I shall go back to the hillbilly streets and swimthrough the hillbilly crowd-smell the smells, hear the music and just enjoy the beautiful day. I thank the Lord for such a pretty day. I shall watch the parade and hope to see :Tony cavalier: my weatherman on WSAZ. The crab apple trees are blooming and that is the kind of tree I shall sit under on Cline street, if all goes well and Becky comes too. One year they were all supposed to meet me there and somehow I ended up watching the parade there all by myself. I, later want to go to Lowe's to buy a "butterfly bush', Becky and Crystal want one too. Crystal wants a tulip that vines on the fece or wall. WEll I will get my hillbilly clothes on and brush my hillbilly hair and brush my hillbilly teeth and get in my hillbilly ford taurus and 'start walkin'. Oh, by the way, Alan Jackson will be at the Expo tonite. David use to like his singing when he was a teen. I think he thought he himself was "Alan Jackson. I won't be seeing himbut I don't think Alan will miss me being there, do you?.......Happy Hillbilly Days 2009

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Sounds like you had a great festival! It was great fun!
But with both boys I didn't get to relax, sit back and listen to music and breath in all of it.
Maybe when they are older I will get to actually slow down and take in all of the smells, sounds and sights. The boys kept crying, begging, running, pulling, wanting, wanting, wanting and blah!!

OhhhhH!!! I LOVE my butterfly bush! It is sooooo BEAUTIFUL! I plan on planting her tomorrow. Her name is Passion. Yes... She is so beautiful she gets her very own name, OHH I also talk to her, I think she hears me!! hehe!!

Call Me!!!