Monday, April 20, 2009

Thank You 'Fuzzy" For All The Years

Upon hearing that our fine sheriff, Fuzzy Keesee may not be accepting nomination for reelection, I am finding it very hard to accept the inevitable. Our sheriff has took care of Pike County for so many years it will be hard to see him go. He is and has always been a topnotch law enforcement offical. HE IS RELIABLE, EFFICIENT and professional, and especially caring. He has kept crime down to a miminum and has shut the jailhouse doors on criminals many thousands of times so we the people in Pike Co unty can be safe in our homes today. I always felt felt that Fuzzy was "my sheriff" because he treated my problem one on one and made me have so much trust in him. He never faltered and always stood up for the right things. Facing each day with a smile and a warm greeting, he is a good listener and conversationalist. Being sheriff of Pike County can not be easy, but Fuzzy faced each delima professionally, and he has such a good record, I think it will be hard to replace him. As the saying goes " imitated but never duplicated. Fuzzy had wonderful parents that taught him the golden rule and he reflected that rule to all of us. We, the people , were his only priority. Remembering Fuzzy throughout the years, I had told him a few months ago that he looked younger now than he did when I remember him as I was growing up. I use to to wonder who was the man with such a pleasant smile. I found out later that that guy with his flattop haircut would be so famous in Pike County. I told him he is truly agless and I believe it is all because of his good deeds and loyalaty because once in a lifetime a person of Fuzzy's calibre comes along. I think higher of him than I do of most of our presidents....Thank you Fuzzy for all the years of serving as our high offical and for a job well done. Your deeds are immeasurable and you have been appreciated . are appreciated today by me and my family...

No comments: