Sunday, April 5, 2009

I Write What Comes To Mind

The story about "Poppy's Old Boots" is not a true to life story. I write from time to time. I was not raised with a dad, poppy or father figure, however I had a wonderful grandpa whose calloused hands keep the home fires burning. I had respect for my elders and then married a wonderful man who worked in themining industry for approx. 30 years. Hope you enjoyed my story. I will write you another very soon when the mood strikes......Have a nice dogwood-winter day from the :Adventerous Irene

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Yes you did have such a strong, loving, mommy. She raised 4 wonderful children that all turned out to be so polite, loving, caring and perfect. She did such a terrific job.

I thasnk God that i have a "poppy" who has worked hard for his family and has been there for us all. I'm worried about him passing out the other day though!!!! call me and lets talk more about it!