Saturday, April 18, 2009

More Hillbilly News

Well, I got to shake the hand of my favorite weatherman, Tony Cavalier from WSAZ Television. I watch him every day. He ask my name and where I was from...nice man. And once again I watched the parade by myself on the boulevard. Got lots of cany throwed at me...chewed the gum, got David a rebel flag. There were so, so many old antique cars and put-together vehicles with mix-match doors, a ghostbuster wagon, clowns, floats, shriners, one does a belly-dance so stupid. Thiswhole thing is to make up money for sick children. I am lad for them. There were literally thousands of people evertwhere. I enjoyed myself even if my nose is sunburned and I have blisters on my feet.......Gotta go pick up my Trevez later. Guess it will take me hours to get thru the traffic........catch you hillbillys later

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Yah!! You have to add him to your Famous Hand Shake List!!
Your hands have shaked some of the most (if not THE MOST important people ever!!!!

Let's see..... The most exciting hand shake I got was from... ummm....
YOU!!! hehehe~

I have NO famous hand shakes! =(
I'm going to have to get on the ball with that!

Call me!! & don't forget to read your other comments I left you!