Saturday, May 2, 2009

Been Playin Games On Line

If you have missed me, I have been lost on line playin games. Oh-th fun it is----th dishes are stackin up and th house is a mess lol. This does not sound like me, does it readers? Well I have friends on line. One friend offered me her 5 kids and her hubby and her 2 dogs. I said no to that...imagine. I would be in trouble then. Well, scrabble is my first choice, poker, mahong garden, poppit, and bingo are among my favs too. I get addicted and time gets away with me. On th other hand, I go to ask.com and travel all o"ver th world. I can zoom down on th streets of N.Y. or travel th Himalayans. Last nite I followed th Big Sandy river and went to all regions oof Ky......cheap travel, no gas lol. Hope my readers are having a good time doin what they like to do. Everyone needs a lil getaway, from the daily grind. I"ll try to stay on track here on my blog and write you some interesting stuff. I have checked my stat counter and I have friends all over th world...think I'll zoom in on them lol. Jokes aside, we are constantly being viewed by 'th force', th satellite can show an ant on th ground. I know, believe me, no one can hide........spooky heh? hEY READERS glad you are readin my atuff. Have a good day. Irene loves you and so does the Lord

No comments: