Thursday, May 21, 2009

I have 4 daughters-let me tell you about each

My first daughter is very petite and cute, and has blue eyes and light brown hair. She can get carried around by her husband because he is strong and she is small. They are so much in love. She is a love and has a good life-christian. My second daughter is also cute, but fiesty. She turns the heads but is onlyyyy in love with her handsome Chad. She changes hair colors and loves to dress cute. She is tan as a biscuit and has a very cute face. She is also little but tall. Well my third daughter is a beautiful girl whom is mostly quiet, serious and loves to confide in her mom-me. She is blonde with big green eyes and a pretty humble face that lights up when she smiles. She has had some problems in her marriage but she is old enough to make her own decisions. I told her I am with her no matter what-she is a very sweeet girl. Sometimes fate takes a turn and couples get apart. This hurts a lot of people but if I could help it-she would still be happy with jARRID/ He has always been a special son-in-law and I wish him well. But time marches on and life goes on-I wish my Gina happiness because she seems to have anger toward him and only she knows why..Now let me tell you about my number 4 dauuughter. Being last somehow she turned out to be the one everyone wanted to play with and goosey as a child. She also is tan-im a lil jealous lol, and she is blonde/she would pass for a teen quen. She looks like me and Thomas. Gina looks just like Thomas, her dad except he has a big ol head of curly hair...by the way he is very handsome and is still my heartthrob after all these years. I love him too much. Crystal is a sweetie but dont get her mad at you-she will chew u up and spit u out lol. She is tetotally in love with hubbie John. They are so cute together................................Ok that is all of them so I just wanted to tell you about them. They are the loves of my life and im so proud of each of them. I hope I have been an inspiration to them too. Moms need daughters to talk to annnnd vice versa................the adventureous Irene is Always thinking of something to tell you folks....Remember she loves you and so does the Lord

No comments: