Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Losing A Few Pounds

Well I hadn't really thought that losing 10 pounds would be so easy-just don't eat so much. Just because all the leftovers are still lookin tasty is no sigh one should try to consume them. If you still feel hungry after dinner, try sucking on a mint or chew some gum. Also drink something as a cup of water, sugarless coke or chew on ice chips. After the first 3 or 4 days, you feel a lot better with less food. But-thhhe want for food stays on your mind constantly. At about the second week it gets easier and you appreciate your meals and plan them. You should chew your food longer and choose more fresh veggies and fruit. Trailmix is fine. I will admit that I break over once a week to pick up a yummy butter pecan scoop of ice cream. Believe me I do appreciate this after I wait a few days. Honestly dieting is mind over matter, It really is a choice and you have to talk to yourself while you are dieting. Encourage yourself/there is no said amount I wish to lose-I know losing some weight wards off high blood presure and diabetes. Already someone has told me I look smaller. I do feel better and I hope to lose down to at least 10 more pounds. I am tall so I think I can carry the weight I will keep. I really need to keep the foods that I should be eating because when one is hungry one tends to grab whatever one has around hanndy....I could use exercise to tone-up but for now slacking off so much food is working. If you want to lose weight, try to stick with your diet for your health-and when your pants start falling off you will know it is working. Believe me you will be so happy........The Adventerous Irene
.
..
.

No comments: