Sunday, May 24, 2009

Let me tell you about my son-in laws

Ok-I will start with Brian first, he came first in line. He and Becky dated a long time before they married and now he is retired from the Army.. He works every day now and is a Christian. He is the proud Dad to Lauren, 14 yrs. old. Brian was always a gentleman-always being helpful and courteous and sweet. He was special son from the beginning and stayed so nice. I have 4 daughters so I have 4 son-in laws. I shall have only one daughter-in-law and that is not happening right now as David plays the field and is not ready to settle down.. Ok, now the second son-in-law is John-also known as Aughty-he is a wonderful boy whom does everything in his power to keep his little family took care of. He is a neat freak and it has paid off-everything stays immaceulate. The boys are neat also and is Crystal. John will do anything I need him to do and Tommy and I appreciate him. He is like my own son, always thoughtful and gentle natured. Ok-next-Is Jarrid, and he is on the top list for being kind and sweet and always a gentleman, and he has always had a pleasent voice and never showed anger to me. He is away from the family but he is still in my heart and I miss him. He is a good daddy also and his two little girls have his big brown eyes and Kade looks like him in his build, as he is tall, so Jarrid is also a great son-in-law, Last comes my sweetie Chad, Robin's husband. Now Chad won my heart from the start as he is so nice and thoughtful and very helpful. His little boy is his spitting image and I want him for my very own. He loves lovens. Ok-now that is all of them and I feel ppretty lucky to have been given 4 son-in-laws this great. Neither of them drink , and they are good prooviders and good daddys. If they read this their head will probably swell a little, but they deserve recognition from their one and onlu Mother-in-law. Hope they feel the same about the "Adventerous Irene".....................That's All...Happy Memorial Day

No comments: