Sunday, May 17, 2009

Watch Out For The Flu Bug

I didn't think the flu bug was still around this late into spring, but well it is. My lil Kade visites his granny and came back with the flu. He was very sick with bronchitis and a fever. He was seen by his doctor and went back to school-was a character in his play at school wearing a lil lamb's suit. He is a lil lamb and looked the part although the lil lammmmb suit itched him 2 much. Well then Gina came over with a high fever 103.6 and was flushed. She went to E.R.-said it was flu-not swine flu tho. Later Nevaeh got a fever too and is sick. Well, Makenzie has been hanging around with me-hope we do not get the "BUG". I think I have a good immune system-hope so. Hope Crystal and all avoid this too. They just got back from North Carolina and Tennessee. I don't like to see any of my babies sick-they usuallyy are well till they come in contact with a bug somewhere. I have been on line this early Sunday morning-I heard a rooster crow somewhere and he awakened me-is that cute or what?........................Must start my lovely Sunday. It is the Lord's day and I will rest and sit outside and enjoy the beautiful sunshine or the rain. I am blessed with so much and am very thankful as I start my day.......Irene loves you and so does the Lord

No comments: