Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Fowers

I have an array of lovely flowers blooming, including roses, tulips earlier, panseys and i planted a butterfly bush. I also have rhododenrum, azalea, english ivy, catnip,petunias, sunflowers planted and hollyhocks, also morning glories, marigold, cosmos and others including morning glories. I have looked foward to their appearing after such a harsh winter. Oh by the way my son(same as) will be turning 15 may 29th. He has already received so much that he ask foor and opoened them early. He loves x-box live games, skater clothes, skateboards, a new one each month and a host of other stuff. He is a very good boy and is very loving. He is rambuncious and fun. He is loved by so many friends and keeps one handy at all times. Sometimes I have to remind him to clean up his dirty mouth tho. It seems to be a habit with the age group. He is at Nathan t's house today, a good friend. Well enough about me and mine-I am going outside to take my garbage out-runs are on Sun. night.. Thomas is gone to Edgars at Mare Creek. David hasn't gotten up yet......Will write again soon...........Happy Memorial Day.........go see your loved ones
./

No comments: