Thursday, May 14, 2009

Exercising At the YMCA

Yes, folks the "Adventureous Irene" is now burning up the track at the Y. My diet has proven that one can walk a lil longer when one loses a lil weight. I had a lil friend to take with me to walk. Makenzie and I had a really rewarding evening. The wind blew up there while we walked. We talked and held hands and she laughed with her Mamaw. It was warm and yet the wind was invigorating. But once I paused to couugh and had gotten a whiff of a sweet smell of a flowery breeze. I started coughing and coughing, my throat tickles. It was something blowing in the aiir from up in the woods. When I had walked farther-it went away. Well we proceeded to walk and at the 4th round Makenzie spotted the play area, and that did it for her. She stopped to play with a kid there. I kept walking and made it to six times and could have walked more but Makenzie was wanting something to drink-forgot to bring water. We left and got water and something for her to eat. She ask me if I were going to eat and almost ordered. But my reality-diet voice kicked in and I said no. Later, after Gina stopped to get Makenzie I got on line and nibbled on some trail mix and sierra mist. Gina had taken Kade to the Doctor. He has the flu. Think someone at the other granny's must have had this also. He is a very sick lil boy. But I had to get my hug and kiss-hope that flu bug didn't get me too. Later I bathed Lincoln, and he loved it-big handsome lasa ahpso. Makennzie and I are going to take pics. of he and I and Makenzie at the Y. Will post them on my blog soon. Well my coffee is done-smells good. I will fill you in on the latest as it unfolds . With the "Adventureous Irene" you never know what I will be doing next....................................Irene loves you and so does Jesus

No comments: