Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Peeping Through The Window

Viewing someone's blog is kind of like peeping through the window. The blogger though knows this when they write. They do not ask to see into the viewer's window. A blog is someone's personal look at life and can be informative, funny, scary or even it may give someone a lift during their day. Blogs should not be full of gossip, should not put anyone down or give info on any particular person or thing. Peeping through someone's window is fun and should be considered appreciative. The viewer can remain anonyomous and the blogger does not have to conversate with them unless they leave a comment. I have no secrets and only write because I have always been a writer. I also have a book of poetry and have published dozens.It runs in the family. Hope my blogs are fun to you and I will continue with them as the mood strikes. Remember if you are reading these blogs to spread gossip or just want to peep through the window, the choice is yours....Remember we are all human and we tend to see things differently and we comphrehend things differently so have fun and be nice and stay cool............Geepers..Creepers..where'd you get them peepers..lol

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Mom~

I know that this blog entry that you ahve written was to me because of the TRUE facts of my recent blog that I wrote.

#1: You say not to "gossip." Well you must also know that blog's are also people's online diaries. To get out their feelings to the world. The world can be the bloggers therapist. The blog can be the diary. This is releasing stress.

#2: I can put anyone that I choose DOWN in ANY of my blogs. The only person that I have put down in my blogs is that NASTY, FAGGOT, GRIMLAN, ALCOHOLIC, DRUG ADDICTED, INSESTING, LIAR, FAMILY DISTROYER, ATTENTION SEEKING ASS HOLE EARL.

So why would YOU be upset that I put DOWN someone that has put YOUR (supposed to be daughter) through so much HELL as I mentioned in my blog. You don't mention ANYTHING about what I (your supposed daughter) has went through due to this alcoholic peice of shit, You just worry about ME putting HIM down. CRY ME A FREAKING HAND FULL!

HOW F'ED UP IS THAT????

I TRIED TO CALL YOU...
WHERE ARE YOU AT???
TAKING YOUR NEW GRIMLAN IN LAW TO GET HIS 100% PROOF VODKA TO LAST HIM FOR AN HOUR AND THEN RUN HIM TO THE DEALER BEFORE DROPPING HIS ASS OF AT HIS ROACH INFESTED MOTEL? WHERE IS NEW GIRLFRIEND (LAUGHING MY ASS OFF!!!) IS WAITING FOR HIM???

EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN PERSONAL OPINION. YOU CAN AGREE TO DISAGREE IF YOU WOULD LIKE.

WHEN YOU READ SOMEONE"S BLOG YOU MUST KNOW THAT NOT EVERYONE WILL SAY THE THINGS YOU WANT TO HEAR AND BLOG ABOUT STUFF THAT YOU LIKE. THATS WHEN YOU HIT THAT BIG RED BOX WITH THE WHITE X IN IT AT THE TOP OF THE RIGHT CORNER OF THE SCREEN.

HAVE FUN WITH YOUR GRIMLAN IN LAW AND THE ROACH INFESTED MESS THAT YOU SEEM TO BE SO PROUD OF!!!