Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Favorite Foods.......Yum...Yum....and Yum

To start my day I would prefer pork chops, gravy, and buttermilk biscuits, home made, of course. Also I like blueberry muffins and pancakes and sausage....along withjuice and a very hot cup of coffee. Now for a snack I would prefer a banana and cheese and crackers and a pepsi. For lunch I would like homemade soup or chili with a p-nut butter sandwich. For dinner (we always called the last meal, supper]. I would like fried chicken, the way I fry it, mashed potatoes, slaw, baked beans, cornbread and macroni and cheese. Then for dessert I would like a fruit salad with chocolate cake and fruit punch. I also would like, for another day, turkey and dressing, meatloaf,fish and fries, tacos, pizza, fried potatoes, fried cabbage, bacon and pintos along with Tommy's special cornbread. He really makes the best ever. Ocasionally I like a banana split, red velvet cake, brownies, or a pineapple up-side down cake with ice scream....and apple pie and lemon and butterscotch and chocolate and peach and oh my goodness all of them. So many times it is easier to eat something just heated up or just a sandwich and if I eat a sandwich I would prefer ham, lettuce cheese, pickles, onion,mayo on texas toast. For drinks I prefer Pepsi or punch. Before bed I would like a cup of fruit filled cereal and a cup of milk........Eating is one of life's little pleasures....Now I said this is what I prefer not necessarily what I always eat, but it sure sounds good to me. What about you? This restaurant food is so bland compared to your home cooked meals. I would rather have one home made biscuit than a dozen from a can....Take time to cook your favorites and so will I. Remember your kitchen is the best restaurant in town.....Written while very hungry so I'd better go raid the fridge..................O.K.....let's see what's here...........yogurt...yes yes

1 comment:

Crystal said...

YUMMY!
Now this is the kind of post I like.. It leaves your mouth watering!

I bought me 2 angel food cakes yestreday, drizzled strawberry glaze over them, put cold strawberies on the tops of the cakes and topped it all off with whip creme. OHHHH My My it was so YUMMY! I still have an entire cake left, you should come over and getcha some!

Love you!
Call me~