Wednesday, February 4, 2009

IGuess I'm Just An Old Mother Hen

When one of my kids have a problem I try to listen and help solve. This is my motherly instinct, thouh my kids are all grown up. Recently a problem arose and I put my two cents in and got a little hot under the collar. When someone says or does something I think is not right towards the children or grandchildren they will answer to me. Many times at school I had to intervene and help put a stop to bullying and fighting on the school bus. Before me, I don't think it ever crossed their mind that this was wrong. The school was just letting things happen and was too lazy to admit their discipline was nil. I taught the kids to stay out of trouble but to take care of business. Everyone should tend to their own business and they would have a fulltime job and leave other people alone. I have raised 4 lovely daughters and they are wonderful mothers. They are so much like their Mom. They all have good husbands and their children are raised right. When one of us have a problem all of us are aware and we communicate with each other until the problem is solved. Sometimes I feel like an old mother hen still watching over her biddies. Sometimes I do fluff my feathers but I haven't flogged anyone yet. I do not fight their battles, I just prepare the battlefield ...LOL Gotta go..Bounty Hunter is on

1 comment:

Crystal said...

So true!
When something is said, or done to one of us, we get in line and prepare our army! And you are our leader.

When we all get together we always end up bringing em' down!

If they don't "BACK OFF" then we will make them BACK OFF.

Call me~