Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Want To Have A Yard Sale

I have a large selection of items I would like to sale. I give all through the year and now I have things to sale. It is a usual sale-to-be. I have beautiful clothes, a lot of sizes, household items, lamps toys, toys, toys, a car bed for a boy,lots of ridee toys and everything from what-nots to even a car. It is a collector car...a 1984 Cutless, beautiful original body, no scratches or bumps. This an Oldsomobile. It is a light blue color. We were asking 2000.oo dollars but came down to $1500.00. Isn't it weird how "Things" just accumulate all through the year..gifts, stuff you thought you needed and stuff you wish you had not bought. I am one to buy and get tired of it pretty quickly. I give to our local thrift shop and Goodwill too, but I have a yard sale in view and when it warms up I shall go to my daughters. She has a big nice yard in an area where lots of people travel and last year she and I did really good at our sale there. I sell cheap because I love a bargain and give my customers a bargain also. They love my sales. It is usually very hot weather and we have a very cool porch to sit on and we are very helpful to our customers. They really love our stuff. Last year people rode by and bought a lot of larger items and outside play gyms, they just jumped out of their suv's and away they went, stuff hanging out the back. This day and time with our economy so bad, a yard sale is a blessing. I also love to go to other yard sales. Sometimes people are pricin too high and sometimes I get a bargain. Anyway I need to unclutter. It is good to be free of "Stuff' and then you can go and buy more "Stuff' See the cycle doesn't end. Everyone helping eachother. When I know someone is really in need,"I can usually tell by the person" I give them extra for their money, especially if they have lots of children.......So I will separate my sizes, make sure my glassware doesn't get broken and put up with all these toys till a pretty warm summer-like day......Wish me luck....Oh well I will be satisfied with my sale no matter what. It is trying that counts. Who knows someone may come by and buy me out...Yea, I wish.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I can't wait until the weather gets warm enough to sell and go to yard sales!

They are the best ever!
Better then any Wal-Mart or department store. I LOVE them!!!

Until then, we will have to settle with our thrift stores.