Friday, March 27, 2009

Gattiland Is A Little Much Under The Belt

My grandson and I go to eat at Gattiland quite often. Well, when I first go in I think I am not hungry and I will just eat a tiny salad and a drink, but lo and behold I take a helpin of spagetti, different sauces on top, fettichennie(misspelled)A few cheese sticks, a helping of pizza(I just eat the top off of it) and then I go for the salad bar...lettuce, minature tomatoes, cucumber slices, carrots, cheese, onions, broccoli, caulaflower, gabonzo beans, a heapin of ranch dressing with bacon bits and crumbs and crackers.......remember I first started with a tiny salad on my mind. Well I also get a minute-maid O.J....and get to my quiet table..My randson prefersjust cheese pizza, no salad and a drink and lots of cash for the game room. I eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat, but all the while making myself think I am just eating a little. Yea, a little this and a little that...eat so much the car turns to one side when I drive home..LOL, not really, but I feel that big...After I sit awhile and wish I could try some different pizza, such as hot chicken or cherry pizza or hot rolls with pudding or fruit pizza, I feel a little full. But I haven't yet visited the for seconds which include pudding, chocolate and vanilla, red jello, pineapples, apples, watermelon , peaches with cottage cheese, and potatoe salad and pasta salad with pepperoni. Good gracious, what am I thinking? Eating like a pig. My randson keeps saying "Ready to go Mamaw? andI say wait just a minute I need a refill on my drink and this time I want coke. And ranch dressing covers my salad like a blanket. Well you got the bird'seye account of my trips to Gattiland. I arrive with a small appetitte and leave feeling like I can't get through the door.....I am getting hungry and I am now taking Crystal to Gattiland with me. Hopefully she won't think I am a rabbit munching at the salad bar and hopefully I will control myself this time around. It is very good food and if one doesn't go too often I guess it is ok to pig out sometimes...............Anyone want to go with us or shall we eat enough for you also? good evening and see ya later

1 comment:

Crystal said...

YUMMY YUM YUM!

We had such a great time!!
So much yummy food.

We need to do this again sometime.

I have been posting on "our town" forums about our upcoming yard sale. There are more places for me to post about it too, I have been giving the date of the Yard Sale for April 4th and 5th. Saturday and Sunday.

Is it still on, weather permitting??

After the sale, we can treat ourselves to dinner at any place we want!