Saturday, March 21, 2009

Doing Spring Cleaning

I have been quite busy for a few days. Spring has sprung, according to the calendar, though it is very cold here and we still have our heat turned on. My windows will all need washing. I really dislike a dirty, cloudy window and all of mine are dirty on the outside. I really would like the house painted but that calls for me to mostly do the work and I am not ready yet. David has gone back to work and he stays so busy he hardly has time for anything. I want a new fence and to plant grass everywhere. I am overdue a butterfly bush and a few more rose bushes. Inside my curtains have been washed and all bedding has been cleaned. I am in the process of putting away heavy winter clothes. I want new flooring in the living room and new sheeting for the wall. I shall clean every nook and cranny and also our air conditioner needs cleaning. My car needs cleaning and shined, especially since the birds tend to take a dump on my car..that is embarrassing when you go in the car and see a big ole bird dirty on the windows..I will switch sides with my hubbie's truck and not tell him why..lol....I need to paint the porch and clean the dog lot. My grandson will be so happy to help me with all of this..{Yea..Boy}...he can't stay home long enough because his friends are always calling...their first names are: Zak,Eric, Garrett, Zak H,Tyler, Dalton, Ethan, Terry, Nathan and many, many more. He loves his friends and he is the life of the party. His teacher once told me all he has to do is tell his classmates when to jump and everyone of them would say :how high? His mom had lots of friends. They did not take after me because I had a select amount of friends and was always so independent. They cant live without a whole bunch of friend around. My daughter, his mom invited a friend from another state to come here to live with her family until she could get housing. She came and stayed a winter and now is working and has her own place for her boys. That really was a kind gesture to help someone in need..What a ood friend she was! Oh well, back to the spring cleaning I am still at it and will be busy for some time. I am also planning a yard sale. My daughter, Crystal and I are going to get everything toether. She is a great help. After the sale, I will be free of clutter, even if I do not sale all of it I will give the rest to charity...Sounds like I have a lot of work waiting for me..................Happy Spring To You

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Happy Spring!!!
I can't wait for our HUGE Yard Sale!!!

I hope we make BIG bucks to put back for the upcoming festival!!!