Wednesday, January 28, 2009

In Loving Memory Of Minka





Our hearts are broken and our tears have fallen for the loss of our beautiful sweet cat that has been our family friend for over 15 years. She was my daughter's first addition to her new marriage. She was a lovely , shiny, big black cat with reen eyes. She took lovely pictures and her eyes lit up so green. In her early years she was very independent and kept mostlt to herself. I respected that and then later she loved all of the attention she could get . When I visited at her new house, she greeted me so sweetly, meowing and purring. She spent most of her years at my daughter's old home place, and Minka,that is her name, welcomed my daughter's first newborn daughter. My son in law loved Minka so much and their daughter grew up with her. She spent so many Christmases, and all the holidays with a full bowl of special cat food and other goodies. She went through many seasons, many cold, cold winters, and many lovely hot summer days. She enjoyed going all around the yard and lyin on the porch. She dearly loved her family. Truly "Minka" was a family member and will be missed as such. Last year her health began to get down and they took her to the vet. I guess she was just tired sometimes, but she tried till the end to be herself. Shewas moved to their new home recently and Minka was a Little disraught and wary of the new place. She hid out somewhere for about a week and we worried so much..One day she came home. How happy we were|....Then after that she settled down and stayed a lot in the good warm 'down under the house'. My daughter told me last night Minka was very sick. I prayed for her. She was one of God's special creatures. But Minka was weakened and today My daughter told me she had passed on. I cried for I will miss her when I come by and I won"t hear her meow or see her lovely face.The Lord gives us these special pets to help us have a friend. Minka will be buried at her old homeplace because it seems like her real first home and she will be sadly missed by all of the family. Goodbye sweet Minka we will keep you in our hearts......Forever



1 comment:

Crystal said...

I know all to well how Becky must be feeling. I have been so heart broken over the loss of my Brayden. It's not even been 24 hours and I have not stop crying. My eyes are bloated and I can't sleep. I miss him more then anyone would ever know.

Mom: I left you a Blog Award. I know that you don't know any other bloggers to give the award to, so just accept them and post them on your blog. Do you know how to save them and upload them into one of your posts?

I will add them to the side of you main blog later.

Call me~