Wednesday, January 14, 2009

.....................My two boys

I have two little boys. One is white and the other is brown. One is big and the other is little. One is fiesty and the other is laid back. Sometimes they fight and sometimes they sleep near. One is named Lincoln and the other is Avery. Well let me tell you about the little one...from the start he was given by a person driving by on the street..He was so little he would fit in your hand...such a cute baby.......At home my Lincoln was already settled in and then his brother came. Boy was he jealous, growling at him. The baby has always acted like a big boy except when he ets sleepy and then he has to crawl inside my hoodie and snuggle inside..He has began to nibble on me and bite my hair and he even climbs up on my head...he has scratchy nails................................Ok, now you must know by now these boys are my doggies. One is a minature something or other and the other is a laso alpso..One is snow white and the other is brown with little white boots..These boys rule. From 5;30 in the AM till 11 at night they are going strong. The puppy carries toys around and entices Lincoln to play. He grumbles and growls and takes off running, but sometimes he acts like a grandpa.They really are like children..They are due a bubble bath. They really love a bath..The puppy "Avery" eats till his little belly looks like a balloon, but he runs it off soon. I tell Lincoln to "Be nice to your little brother. He is trying. The other day their cousin "Brayden" came to visit and Avery went bezerk. He caused Brayden to hop up in the air like a bunny and run and scamper so cute. Then Avery at scared and hid up in my lap..Lincoln thought they were both stupid. As we speak Avery has someones shoe over there running with it and Lincoln is keepin a watch over him...............See Ya Later Me and my boys

1 comment:

Crystal said...

they are so cute.
I love Link so much. He is such a big baby doll. I love picking him up, when he will let me.

Now Avery is nothing but a little, tiny, ittie, bitty doll !!! He makes my mind go bonkers at his big attitude and his wee size. He is extra special too.

Brayden loved playing with your boys. They drove him bonkers and made him jump, run, bark and play. He loved it.