Friday, June 5, 2009

Think I'll Get Me A Tan

Yep, I think I could use a good tan, as I begin wearing all the cool summer clothes I have bought. I tried the tanning bed as my son has one and I really liked it. It made me look better and I love laying in it, but I think I will also lie in the sun to get darker and I would like going to the pool. I don't swim much but the sun is great there. I usually get very dark anf it actually makes my skin look good. I know the precautions of the sun-wear a good spf sun lotion and only lie during certain hours as the sun rays are more dangerous at certain hours of the day. My mother never laid in the sun or did she ever have a tan and yet she had beautiful skin like a baby-pale and perfect. Now we all think tan is better, not realizing we may very well be aging our skin. But I hope to get a good tan and do it quite safely. How are all of you doing? I have been busy and haven't written in a while but I will get back to you sooner or later. Hope all of you have a good evening and that you will drive safely on the roads. Sometimes they come at me on the wrong side of the road and the big trucks scare me. These wild drivers do not pay attention to the speed limit on our local roads, so I always watch out for them. Slow down-arrive alive..........Will catch you later friends----Irene

I

No comments: