Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hello Friends

This morning is overcast and looks like rain. I just got back from Hardee's. I went out for coffee and to get Trevez some bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits. He loves those. You know, I make them too, but for some reason Hardee's makes them better lol. I wonder why-must be the special stuff they use. Well, I like them too. It is going to be a wet day so it will do the flowers good. I don't know if the gardens people have need a lot of rain or not. We have property in Martin Co., and have a few things planted. It is a few miles away tho. Well, I can say, "Hats off to the farmers of America". Without them we would all have to get our sorry butts out and raise food ourselves. It makes it convenient to just go piick it up at the markets. I like fresh green beans and corn and all the garden delights. Ok, I must start my day-how about you, hope you have a good one...............Loveya Irene

No comments: