Sunday, August 31, 2008

Babysitting 4 little boys

I was called upon this morning to babysit me 4 grandsons. Their mom, my daughter needed some time for herself and she wanted to go to Bull Creek. It's aflea mkt. After they ate their Hardies' breakfast she and my 14 year old left .Well as soon as she was out of sight I got the boys ready and we went the city park. Jack is 14 mos' Noah is 8, Antonio is 10 and Izaiah is 12. Of course Izaiah wanted to push the stroller. He floored it down the street and Antonio limped on a hurt leg from skateboarding last night. Noah was almost running.........'SLOW DOWN IZAIAH"....I hollered. We turned right at the police station and decided to visit their aunt Gina. Nevaeh, Kade and Makenzie came out to greet us. Later in the park they had a ball and little Jack loved putting his feet in the water fountain.. Antonio and I picked some roses and some other sweet smelling flowers for their mom. We got back and Jack went to sleep and the boys and I settled on the couch for a good movie....Nice day for my 4 grandsons and me On their mom returning she never knew we had left till she read the note with the flowers we all had signed except Jack.She bought me a "coach' change purse to match the big 'Coach' purse she bought me earlier and a 'Coach keyholder. I had a great day with all my boys. I also have other grandsons.............Caleb,Cameron, Kade,Trevez and 3 lovely granddaughters......I love them all so much...

1 comment:

Crystal said...

It sounds like you had a great time with the boys. My boys love it at the city park too. They like that park much better then the mini park, fish trap park or all the others.

I am just sitting here on the bed. Brayden Cain is asleep beside of me. We have had a fulfilling day together. I took Kia and Brayden walking 2 times around the neighborhood. I'm so happy Brayden "woke up."

I'm glad you enjoyed your day! I look forward to new posts. I made some new posts on my blog if you wanna check them out!

Love ya!
Crystal~