Saturday, August 30, 2008

I had a very nice Saturday

I took my son to his friend's house about 9 oclock, but I stopped at Mcdonalds and he got #3 comb first. Then I picked up Gina. We went to Bull creek and I bouht an area rug, two prince albert cans, they are antiques. Later we looked around for sales and stopped at Goodwill. We found nothing there. We drove thru Hurricane creek and came out at Cedar creek. Then we drove up to Charity Thrift at the end of Chloe. We bought nothing. We then ate at Hollymart...a buttery...buttery grilled cheese with everything. It was so greasy you could squeeze the butter out. We came back thru Chloe and proceded thru town and ended up oin up Peach Orchard to a yard sale where I bought 2 beautiful vases filled with flowers. I dropped Gina off and came home and took a nap. Oh, wait a minute.....Crystal & Family & Brayden stopped by and that little dog was so stubborn he wouldnot walk on his leach. I practically pulled him around. We think he is just depressed and he is not use to his surroundings yet. Thomas came home and David....and it rained and thundered so loud I thought there had been a car wreck............gotta go get my son...........love you.....

1 comment:

Crystal said...

It sounds like you had a great day.. Except for those grilled cheese sandwiches. I thought I heard you telling Gina that they made you throw up when you got home. eeks! They put too much butter on those things sometimes.

Brayden is still being lazy. I am worried about him. He just lays and sleeps most of the time. He CAN walk/run when "he" wants to. Maybe he is just spoiled. Who knows. I guess time will tell.

Caleb is at the Super Bowl right now (it's almost 11pm!) with the twins. I bet they are having fun. It's getting late, I hope he gets back soon because I am getting sleeeppy!!! call me tomorrow!!

Love ya!
Crystal