Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ho..Hum Day

I am having a ho.hum day. First I ran outside in the rain to take my son to school and had to sit in traffic. Then I had to fight through a jungle of traffic to get back from Walmart. Then a couple of guys gave me the finger when Igot him splashed on second street near Pinson's.Oh well I didn't know that big waterhole was there. At least I didn't end up in the creek like the s u v did this morning. Then I received 5 calls from this little chinese dude wanting to take satellite dish. I couldn't tell him off because he is a recording.......I am so mad about "Passions"being taken off my tv channel..Oh..well Crystal how" your day going.You need to try the new volcanic taco. It will require a fire extinguisher............Gotta go......love you

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Laughing Out Loud!!!!

Oh mom you have me laughing in tears! I can't believe you splashed water on someone and he gave you the finger! *laughs* The nerve of that man! *laughs*

That is so funny that you can't get to cuss out the telemarketer because he is a recording. Sometimes it makes me feel better to scream loudly at the recording and do it anyway! *laughs*

I will be sure and try one of those volcano taco's. I will make sure to have a pool or two of water! hot!

Comment back to me, you remember how to do that right?

It's over to the RIGHT side on this page you are on right now.

Talk to ya in a few!

Irene said...

Crystal I have been on this thing for too long. I am so stiff I can barely get up. Keep on keeping up with me. I just might put some poetry on here

Irene said...

Crystal it is me again. I have to go get my son. It is getting dark and he has to come home take a bath and get his homework....I wish.I willget backatcha....MOM

Irene said...

Crystal...bet I betcha Iup thismorning.Guess what...today is John Mccain's birthday. He is 73. He also has soft hands and small hands. Gina and I saw him and huged him. I loved this little tiny man. He talks so gentle. I didn't say I was voting for him...shucks it is too early in the morn to talk politics.......love you...gotta o

Irene said...

Crystal....how about some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Happy day...........................Chow down...............................love you////////////////////////////my fingers have gone nuts this morning Read my silly poem about hands?????????????????????????????you make me a silly poem &&&&&&&&&&

Irene said...

Crystal....how about some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Happy day...........................Chow down...............................love you////////////////////////////my fingers have gone nuts this morning Read my silly poem about hands?????????????????????????????you make me a silly poem &&&&&&&&&&