Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Crystal!!

My beautiful baby daughter just had a birthday yesterday...she was 27 yrs old. It seems like she should still be a little girl.I soo....remember her birth. I went into labor about 6:30 in the evening. I was making pizza for the others and started labor. I didn"t want to tell anyone so I held on for an hour or two. Keep in mind that when I feel the first labor pain-it is never very long till I deliver. I told them finally that I need to go to the hospital to be checked, tho I knew I would stay. Tommy was so excited and I was a little nervous because I did not want to leave the others. Gina and David were just toddlers and Becky and Robin were so unaware that I was in labor. I left them in charge. Also my sister was in charge of the little ones. At the hospital I was checked-my wayer broke and I felt quite a bit of painso they took me upstairs to the labor room. Now...soon they gave me a shot of something to ease the pain. I fell asleep-didnt feel a thing....sooo good. Ok..then I was wakened abruptly to be moved and I thought I was getting to go home without delivering because the pain was gone. Then a nurse said I was ready to deliver...OMG!!!I was flabbergasted!! What in the world!! So I was put under these lights and then I began to really hurt. OMG!! well, they said not to push----I did tho. Then they put a mask over my mouth and I was out like a light. Then I awakened somehow in the dark and thought I was gonna die-no air-no catching my breath and I knew where I was and I was passing...Somehow I heard a male voice calling to me-over and over. I couldn"t see him. He kept saying my name and to just breathe please. I couldn"t. Then out of the Lord"s mercy I got a wonderful breath of cool precious air and my heart sped up and I saw my doctor holding my baby girl...and he said "look over here at your beautiful baby girl. I was so happy at this point. Later I ask for Tommy and he got to come in...I was crying and he was so sweet to me. I told him what happened.....Later in the A.M. I had a scheduled tubal...and I ask to hold lil Crystal before the surgery. Crystal was so beautiful. She was 2 weeks early so her skin was very soft and she haine downy hair on her little face....she was very pink and her lil face was so beautiful. I kissed her and said..hello sweetie. She was blonde-white hair-blue eyes and she was 7lb and 14 oz..she looked little to me but she was big enough...I was so happy to have her here...Her Daddy came in and held her. She looked just like him..she even yawned like him. Happy Birthday Crystal, my beautiful daughter....you are the best Mommy ever to your boys and a vey caring and sweet daughter. Oh, by the way Crystal, this may be too much info , but you were conceived on July the 4th--I know this to be true...is this funny? don"t ask me anything because it is personal....Happy Birthday..I love you my sweetie with all my heaRT!!.......mom

No comments: