Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hello there everyone

How is life treating you? I am doing fine and hope you are also. It seems as the gossip has slowed down a little. Well, I found out the old hag that they are trying to get tommy in with is a bar hopper, but she is so old and ugh! it doesn't matter how drunk she gets. Poor thing, has already dried out all the old men up there where she is and wants to start in new territory....Tommy is too good for an old old worn out hooker. Futermore my kids want nothing to do with the old bag......so Mccoys-lay off and shut the Hell up and tend to your own business! I am a great person-so lovely and genuine. I am loved by a lot of people....well I got to go to bed-goodnight to all of you. Remember that Jesus loves you now and always!!! The one and only-Irene

No comments: