Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Better watch out-the Lord May be Black

I have bi-racial grandchildren-3 of them and I love them dearly. They are beautiful. Their grandfather on their Dad's side is a Church of Christ preacher. Their grandma-ma worked with me at Bell South as an operator. She and I were good friends. They are good people. I understand that where you grew up in an enviroment that had no black people, you have a bad view of them. Listen, they are God's children as we are. Futhermore, what are all of you going to do if you get to heaven and the Lord is black????? Now , you tell me. It may be a little too late to explain all that hate and discrimination. Also , If someone black donated blood to save your child's life, would you be mad at them still? What is you were lying beside the road in a wreck, would you refuse a black person whom was trying to give you help? Don't think so!! We tend to be afraid of what we are not use to having in our life, and being in your neck of the woods has not helped you much. You should search your soul. There are good black people and good white people and bad also.......Now, to set all of you straight...I have never dated a black guy. My friend is 1/8 th Italian only. He is white, and he is from a nice family. He is not liking what you all are saying about me or him. He also works for the Federal Government. Hope you refrain from hurting others as this is not a Christian thing to do. That is if you believe as I do. I am a great person, a wonderful mother. My kids are all grown and doing well. I have talks with them. They are not alone. My grandson is spending valuable time with his mother right now. He will soon be here with me. I am kind, gentle, do not curse, drink, smoke and I have always practiced the golden rule. Anything I know about all of you is what Tommy told me, tho some of it wasn't too good. I knew who to trust....none of you. Well, the brothers were very sweet to me, and I knda bonded with them, esp. James and Almond and Raymond!!!!Well, if you want to vent-please do so, as this complant dept. is now open...God bless all of you....Keep Jesus in your heart, as I do!!

No comments: