Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hello Any Interested Mccoys in Martain County----Probably Mildred Number one Gossipper

Hello there All of you in-laws. Sorry you have to gossip behind my back. You should tend to your own business. No I am not sick in any way, just sick of hearing gossip. Your own kids should be enough gossip to keep all of you busy. I am fully hold of my senses.....maybe I just needed to find myself, and someone else was nice enough to listen. I am not talking bad about Tommy. I still love him dearly, but for awhile he has been very distant to me. I am sorry for him and pray for him and all of you that you can accept the things you cannot change.. Not a single one of you are perfect. Mildred, I heard you were trying to hitch your brother up with someone. Well, knowing the way your mind works, I will forgive you, but I am very concerned that you would do such a thing. They all told me not to be mad at you because you are not aware of what you are doing. I will pray for all of you. I have nothing against any of you and never have I done anything to you so please refrain from getting in my business. Look at your own life.....stay out of mine. I am a very good person and have been all of my life, never going out on Tommy, though many times he was very drunk and treated me very mean. I stayed with him all through the years and had respect for him, though sometimes he didn't show me much respect. I am a good mother and grandmother and I have contact with all of my family. Maybe this time in my life, I needed a little care and attention. I tried to be a good wife to Tommy and tried even harder recently to renew our love but he was distant. Also I stood by him through his operation. The only reason I kept all of you away for awhile was because Tommy told me to do this earlier. He did not want you all to see him in that condition...so quit saying I was wrong. I had a right to respect his wishes. All turned out good, thank the Lord and we have Tommy back to the norm. I am not mad at anybody and I am not crazy so I would appreciate if you all will lay off...afterall I do not do anything to any of you...OK.......I got to go now as I have dinner on.. take care all of you in-laws..and remember to keep Jesus in your life as I do.

No comments: