Thursday, July 15, 2010

In Syracuse New York

This is a very large city and there is no way You could travel all of the streets..I am here with Paul at a convention. At this place we are staying, it is very fancy!! He attends meetings and Sue, my friend and I walked to the park to listen to live music. It is a lovely day here tho I am thinking of all my family. I love them, dearly. Here, it is so busy, not layed back like it is in Kentucky. I like it beter in Kentucky but this is different. Some of the buildings are 90 stories high...but now I am use to seeing them. Also we drove up here and it's about a 3 hour drive from Rensselear. Paul is at a meeting as I type and I am in the lobby. It is very nice here...I hope to get pics of some of this...okay, I's better go back in the room...I will call everyone later tonight....bye bye

No comments: