Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Christmas tree is up and flashing

I finally found my Christmas tree that I stored last year. I had put the ornaments and etc. in another place, but I found the ornaments that had been stored years ago. They were very pretty as I had barely remembered them. I bought new blue tinsel and I put snow on the tree. My lights are really flashing and I have not turned them off yet. We will have a Christmas parade soon. I already have several gifts. I love this holiday. I love the music and the crowded stores and all the lawn decorations. I have 11 grandchildren to buy for so this keeps me on my toes. Today is very cold...My "Lincoln" and I are enjoying the warm house and he is now asleep by my feet. I love this dog so much I wish he could talk. I will thaw my turkey out tomorrow and roast him on Thurs. morning....Well I must go make some coffee and start my day......Have a nice day everyone
.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Hey mom!
You beat me this year. I'm not putting up my tree until after Thanksgivings because I don't have enough room for it, I may have to move my kitchen table out of the house to make room for it!!

I bet your tree is beautiful as it always is. You need to get pictures of it. I wanna see more pictures!! Get Gina to show you how to get them from the camera to the pc and we will teach you how to get them from the pc to your blog! I wanna see LOTS and LOADS of pictures!!

I love you mom!!!!
Call me!
Crystal~

PS: Stop by my blog and leave me some comments! It's getting quiet lonely over there! Not many comments!

Buh bye!